Dr. Gabriel Gurguță
Medic specialist Boli Infecțioase
- Doctorand în dermatologie
- Experienced clinical research associate with approx. 6 years of clinical and pharmaceutical industry experience, Medical Doctor with 8 years of Hospital experience as Intern ,Resident Doctor in Infectious Diseases. In the Clinical Research worked mainly as Clinical Research Associate and Project manager or Project manager Deputy in several therapeutic areas such as Infectious Diseases, Pulmonology, Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- As Resident Doctor worked mainly in “Matei Balș” National Institute for Infectious Diseases but also in the Central Military Hospital and other University Hospitals. PhD candidate.
- Skinmed Clinic, Bucharest – Infectious diseases and Ozone Therapy
- RM Ponderas Academic Hospital – Patient quality and safety auditor
- Resident Medical Doctor – The National Institute for Infectious Diseases “Prof.dr. Matei Bals”, Bucharest
- Postgraduate Medical Competence – International Intensive course for Ozone Therapy – Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara Complementary Therapies
- Bachelor’s degree – “Titu Maiorescu” University Bucharest
- Health/General Medicine | Bucharest
- Bachelor’s degree – „Carol Davila” Medicine and Pharmacy University – Physio-Kinetic-Therapy